Beam design according to ACI 318 – 19 includes the design of reinforced concrete beams. The beams are designed to resist bending, shear, and torsion. The material used in the beams is concrete, which is a mixture of cement, aggregate, water, and chemical admixtures. The concrete is reinforced with steel bars, which are placed in the beam before the concrete is poured. The steel bars are placed in the beam according to the design specifications. The beams are designed to support loads that are applied to them. The loads can be either dead loads or live loads. The dead loads are the weight of the beam itself and the weight of the materials that are placed on the beam. The live loads are the loads that are
Our goal is to help you get the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Beam design ACI 318 – 19 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 is Ingeniería Civil México and they’ve done a great job at keeping Beam design ACI 318 – 19 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 under Productivity of Play Store. Beam design ACI 318 – 19’s latest version is 2.0.01 with an impressive user base of over 6. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Beam design ACI 318 – 19.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 is Jul 5, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Beam design ACI 318 – 19 App Overview and Details
** ENGLISH VERSION **
Concrete beam design according to Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-19).
ꙮ Powerful tool for design concrete beams.
ꙮ Fixed ended and simply supported beams analysis.
ꙮ Make a structural design immediately.
ꙮ Calculate the nominal flexural strength.
ꙮ Calculate the required longitudinal steel reinforcement.
ꙮ Shear design with ACI 318-19 now included.
ꙮ Check out the complete note for flexural and shear strength.
ꙮ Obtain the depth of the neutral axis.
ꙮ Ideal for Civil Engineers and Architects.
ꙮ Civil Engineering and Architecture students can establish various combinations in the properties of materials to analyze the behavior of resistance in concrete beam.
ꙮ Appropriate for Site Engineers.
ꙮ Check out the beam cross-section.
ꙮ User guide included.
Features of Beam design ACI 318 – 19 for PC
1. The tool is powerful for designing concrete beams.
2. It supports fixed ended and simply supported beams analysis.
3. You can make a structural design immediately.
4. It can calculate the nominal flexural strength.
5. It can calculate the required longitudinal steel reinforcement.
6. Shear design with ACI 318-19 is now included.
7. You can check out the complete note for flexural and shear strength.
8. It can obtain the depth of the neutral axis.
9. It is ideal for Civil Engineers and Architects.
10. It is appropriate for Site Engineers.
Whats New In this Beam design ACI 318 – 19?
● Shear design with ACI 318-19 now included.
● Reinforcing bar properties now included.
● Cantilever beam analysis now included.
● Android 12 support.
Download & Install Beam design ACI 318 – 19 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Beam design ACI 318 – 19 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Beam design ACI 318 – 19 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ingeniería Civil México|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Beam design is a complex process that must take into account many factors. The ACI 318-19 code provides guidance for the design of beams, but it is important to consult with a qualified engineer to ensure that the design is appropriate for the specific project.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Beam design ACI 318 – 19 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Beam design ACI 318 – 19, or the steps altogether.
Recent Beam design ACI 318 – 19 Reviews
Is there metric version
We refer the ownership of This Beam design ACI 318 – 19 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beam design ACI 318 – 19 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beam design ACI 318 – 19. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beam design ACI 318 – 19.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.