The American College of Cardiology’s 67th Annual Scientific Session & Expo (ACC.17) will be held in Washington, D.C. on March 17-19, 2018. The three-day meeting will feature the latest advances in cardiovascular science and medicine, with more than 500 sessions and 8,000 abstracts. ACC.17 will also offer ample opportunities for networking and collegiality, including the President’s Reception, Women in Cardiology Reception, Fellows and Early Career Reception and the ACC.17 Welcome Reception.
We will help you download the ACC.17 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ACC.17 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install ACC.17 on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for ACC.17 on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the ACC.17 as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||ACC.17 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||American College of Cardiology Foundation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 14, 2017|
|Get it On:|
ACC.17 Andorid App Summary
American College of Cardiology Foundation is the developer of the ACC.17, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ACC.17 from them is 1.2 with over 1707 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the ACC.17 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ACC.17 is Feb 14, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ACC.17 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ACC.17 App Overview and Details
Make the most out of ACC.17 with instant access to sessions, exhibitors, maps and more! Build a personalized itinerary that meets all your learning needs.
• Browse sessions by day, pathway or practice focus
• Access live streaming sessions and slides
• Search for and send messages to fellow attendees
• Follow the latest news and the @ACCcardioEd twitter feed
• Seamlessly claim credit and MOC points
All from the palm of your hand!
Features of ACC.17 for PC
1. Access sessions, exhibitors, maps, and more
2. Build a personalized itinerary
3. Browse sessions by day, pathway, or practice focus
4. Access live streaming sessions and slides
5. Search for and send messages to fellow attendees
6. Follow the latest news and the @ACCcardioEd twitter feed
7. Seamlessly claim credit and MOC points
8. Accessible from the palm of your hand
Whats New In this ACC.17?
Based on the information provided in the ACC.17 application, it seems that the conference would be a great opportunity for networking and professional development. The conference looks to provide attendees with the latest information in the field of cardiovascular care, and to allow them to connect with other professionals in the field. Overall, the conference looks like it would be a great opportunity for those working in cardiovascular care.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ACC.17? Let us know!
Recent ACC.17 Reviews
We refer the ownership of This ACC.17 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ACC.17 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the ACC.17. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ACC.17.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.