19 is a number puzzle game in which you must arrange the numbers 1-9 in a 3×3 grid so that each row, column, and diagonal sums to 19. This may seem like a simple task, but the catch is that you can only move one number at a time and you can not move a number into a space that is already occupied. This means that you must carefully plan your moves in order to solve the puzzle. While 19 is a challenging game, it is also a lot of fun and can be very rewarding when you finally achieve the correct solution.
The technical specifications of the 19! – Number Puzzle for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
19! – Number Puzzle Andorid App Summary
19! – Number Puzzle was developed by Masterskaya DK and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 19! – Number Puzzle from Google Play Store under the Board category. The latest version of 19! – Number Puzzle is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 1692. The 19! – Number Puzzle app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 19! – Number Puzzle is Mar 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 19! – Number Puzzle on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 19! – Number Puzzle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 19! – Number Puzzle using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 19! – Number Puzzle on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 19! – Number Puzzle here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||19! – Number Puzzle On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Masterskaya DK|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of 19! – Number Puzzle for PC
and have a good time!”
-A fascinating new puzzle game
-Train your logic and maths skills
-3 playing modes: Static, Classic, and Random
-Journey mode with a map of levels
-Achievements and Statistics
-Hints if you get stuck
19! – Number Puzzle App Overview and Details
Meet the fascinating new puzzle! Well, the number puzzle game isn’t entirely new, but we promise, you’re gonna love it! Train your logic and maths skills, outdo yourself on every level!
HOW TO PLAY
• Depending on the mode, the numbers are placed differently on the field. Your task is to clear the field by connecting identical numbers (like 1 and 1 or 4 and 4) or the ones that make 10 (like 8 and 2 or 7 and 3).
• You can connect pairs of numbers located in the neighboring horizontal and vertical cells, the ones that have empty cells between pairs, or you can also check the end of one line and the beginning of the next.
The game is simple and has 3 playing modes:
• Static. This mode offers a set of levels with fixed number fields. There is no option to add more numbers, so you’ll need your logic to connect the numbers.
• Classic. In the Classic mode, the numbers appear in the field in an orderly succession. You can play endlessly, when you are out of moves, just tap Add.
• Random. Looks pretty much like Classic, but the numbers you get appear without any particular order, at random. You can play endlessly in this mode as well.
Also, you can choose the JOURNEY and play for a fixed amount of time. It is not so easy-peasy as it may seem. Your goal is to score certain points or clear the field completely. You are free to add new numbers, but if you reach the top of the field, you lose.
• Enjoy Achievements and become a super puzzle-solver!
• Know your Statistics to get better results in the game.
• Don’t despair if you got stuck — there are plenty of hints to maneuver better through the game.
Start with Static, try your hands at Classic and Random, or choose Journey if you want something a little bit trickier! It contains a map of levels where each new one opens up only when you pass the previous one. Pass all the levels in the Journey and get the Reward!
Play this puzzle game on-the-go and enjoy the result!
Whats New In this 19! – Number Puzzle?
The 19! – Number Puzzle application is a great way to improve your math skills. It is also a lot of fun. I would recommend this game to anyone who wants to improve their math skills or just have some fun.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 19! – Number Puzzle on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent 19! – Number Puzzle Reviews
We refer the ownership of This 19! – Number Puzzle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 19! – Number Puzzle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the 19! – Number Puzzle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 19! – Number Puzzle.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.