Poker is a card game that has many variations, all of which share the same basic rules. Players bet on their hand, and the best hand wins the pot. There is a lot of strategy involved in poker, and it can be a very exciting game.
Our goal is to help you get the 18 Poker for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
18 Poker Andorid App Summary
The developer of the 18 Poker is Greyeagle and they’ve done a great job at keeping 18 Poker simple yet highly interactive. You can find the 18 Poker under Casino of Play Store. 18 Poker’s latest version is 1.1. with an impressive user base of over 187. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love 18 Poker.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the 18 Poker is Mar 21, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the 18 Poker on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
18 Poker App Overview and Details
Create your own club and summon your friends to join in. Easily to manage club members on your fingertips.
NLHE, PLO and Short Deck are all supported.
Whether you want high stakes poker or leisure home games, You can find them here.
Download the “Eighteen Friends” Poker app now and start your own journey!
Poker clubs: Create your own poker club and customize your own game.
Club coin system: Set up your club and track members’ records.
Pot Insurance: Purchase insurance to avoid bad-beat loss.
Table chat: Endless stickers and emojis are available.
VIP Program: Join VIP Program and enjoy your previleges.
Fair Play: GPS and IP restriction to prevent collusion.
Features of 18 Poker for PC
1. Create your own poker club
2. Customize your own game
3. Set up your club and track members’ records
4. Purchase insurance to avoid bad-beat loss
5. Endless stickers and emojis are available
6. Join VIP Program and enjoy your previleges
7. GPS and IP restriction to prevent collusion
Whats New In this 18 Poker?
Download & Install 18 Poker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the 18 Poker app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the 18 Poker app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the 18 Poker will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed 18 Poker on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||18 Poker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
This poker application is very user friendly and easy to use. It allows you to play against other players from around the world and win real money. The graphics are great and the game play is very smooth. Overall, this is a great poker application and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good poker game to play.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the 18 Poker for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the 18 Poker, or the steps altogether.
Recent 18 Poker Reviews
We refer the ownership of This 18 Poker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 18 Poker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the 18 Poker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 18 Poker.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.