Zhuyin Fuhao, also known as Bopomofo, is a phonetic system used to transcribe the Mandarin Chinese language. The system was invented in the early 20th century by Chinese scholars and is based on Chinese characters. Zhuyin Fuhao is used in Taiwan and is the standard way to transcribe Mandarin Chinese in dictionaries and textbooks.
The technical specifications of the 17 Zhuyin for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
17 Zhuyin Andorid App Summary
17 Zhuyin was developed by SeventeenTW and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 17 Zhuyin from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of 17 Zhuyin is 0017 on Play store with total users of 893. The 17 Zhuyin app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 17 Zhuyin is Apr 14, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 17 Zhuyin on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 17 Zhuyin For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the 17 Zhuyin installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the 17 Zhuyin and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the 17 Zhuyin on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the 17 Zhuyin in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the 17 Zhuyin on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||17 Zhuyin On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
17 Zhuyin App Overview and Details
Simple Zhuyin Input Method for Traditional Chinese.
Features of 17 Zhuyin for PC
1. Zhuyin input method for traditional Chinese.
2. Simple and easy to use.
3. Supports both simplified and traditional Chinese.
4. Fast and responsive.
5. Multiple themes to choose from.
6. Customizable keyboard layout.
7. Supports voice input.
8. Built-in dictionary.
9. Works offline.
10. Free to use.
Whats New In this 17 Zhuyin?
First release for 17zhuyin.
17 Zhuyin is a great application for those who want to learn how to read and write in Chinese. It is user-friendly and has a lot of features that make learning fun and easy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning Chinese.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 17 Zhuyin on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent 17 Zhuyin Reviews
Simple yet productive ZhuYin input!!! I wish there is an option for me to add the numeric number as additional line so that I don’t need to switch to number pad just to keyin number since my cell phone has such a big screen anyway 🙂
Where do I start? Some instruction please.
We refer the ownership of This 17 Zhuyin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 17 Zhuyin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at blappsblog, we also don’t use our own server to download the 17 Zhuyin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 17 Zhuyin.
If you have any query about the app or about blappsblog, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.